Have you lost several files from your laptop computer? Don’t you know any ways to get back those? Don’t get anxious if you are facing this kind of a situation because this anxiety and fear may persuade you to download and use some untrustworthy tools from internet for laptop hard drive file recovery. This activity can in turn result in the permanent loss of those files from your computer. You have to recover files from laptop hard drive using reliable tools just like Recover Deleted Files utility.
Anyhow before attempting to use such tools, you have to understand various causes for data loss or deletion that can happen to laptop hard drives. You might have gone through some of such situations.
Some Causes for Data Loss from a Laptop Hard Drive
- Data Transfer Interruption: Suppose, you are transferring data from your laptop hard drive to a pen drive using Ctrl + X key combination. If you forcefully shutdown the system, before completing this data transfer, it can result in the loss of data from both ends.
- Emptying Recycle Bin or Trash: Although, you have accidentally deleted files from your laptop using Delete key, those files will reach on Trash or Recycle Bin folder. But, what happen if you again delete files from Recycle Bin or Trash? It will get deleted which can only get back with the help of a recovery tool. Files can get deleted from Trash or Recycle Bin on various situations like deleting files instead restoring, emptying Recycle Bin or Trash, etc.
- Other Reasons: Some other Reasons for loss or deletion of laptop hard drive files include accidental formatting of drives, unintentional deletion of files, hard drive corruption, third party tools, OS errors, etc.
Recover Deleted Files utility is an ideal tool to recover files from laptop hard drive produced by various hard drive manufactures like Seagate, WD, Transcend, Toshiba, Tricom, HP, HGST, Ricoh, Panasonic, Lenovo, Imation, and many more. This tool also supports recovery of files from various pen drives of brands like Kingston, SanDisk, Sony, Transcend, etc. Check this page, if you have any doubts about this topic.
Importance of This Tool in File Recovery from Laptop Hard Drive
- You can use this tool to get back lost data from laptop hard drives that are either 1.8 inches or 2.5 inches in size. It supports both IDE and SATA hard drives.
- Recovering laptop hard drive can be accomplished within few simple steps using this tool. Its user interface is so user friendly and it has a fully automated recovery wizard
- This tool is a good option if you are looking for a tool to
recover files from formatted hard drive which got formatted by known as well as unknown reasons.
- The demo version of this tool is completely free which you can download to scan your entire hard drive. In case you got satisfied with recovery results of this demo version, just purchase the full version of this tool to restore laptop hard drive files.
- You can create “Disk Images” to go past if there is any bad sectors on your laptop hard drive.
- This tool works on all the latest versions of Windows and Mac operating systems. The interface of the Windows version of this tool is quite different from that of Mac version.
- Don’t worry, even if your precious Excel files got deleted from your laptop hard drive. Because, Recover Deleted Files utility can help you to get back those files without even changing name of files. Having doubt about this? Visit the following page to clarify such a thing:
Requirements: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows
2003 and Windows 2008
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5.X and above (including Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion)
Steps to Recover Files from Laptop Hard Drive
Step 1: Download and install demo version of this tool on
your computer and launch it. If you are installing this tool on your laptop
itself, you have to install it on a drive different from the one from which data
loss occurred. From its home screen, select “Recover
Drives” option as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: From second screen, you have to select
“Partition Recovery” for recovering data from laptop hard
drives. In the third screen, you can see a list of drives/partitions. Select your
hard drive partition from which you lost files and click on the "Forward
Arrow" as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select your Laptop Drive
Step 3: After a deep scanning, you can see a list of
recovered data in two different views namely “Data View” and
“File Type View” as in Figure 3. Select the files which you
wanted to recover and you can restore them by purchasing the full version of
Figure 3: Recovered Files